Yeah, Google +1 button, a new social tool to incorporate users’ interest into your Google search results. Sound interesting? You may not think so. Yes, it is pretty similar to Facebook ‘Like’ button which you can share what you like or rate in the items/books/websites/music/whatever you can search in Google database. It would be a big success if all users love and use it as Google is the biggest search engine in the world even larger than Facebook. Let’s see what was so fun in +1 button
Recommendations when you want them
The +1 button is shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "you should check this out."
Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. Your +1′s can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search. Use +1 to give something your public stamp of approval, so friends, contacts, and others can find the best stuff when they search. Get recommendations for the things that interest you, right when you want them, in your search results.
Whatever you have +1, will be show at your google profile feed, your friends can check on your feed (like facebook’s wall) on what you liked and recommended. +1 button is really a big move from Google in social networking to try beat down facebook social strong growing =)
How To Enable Google +1 Button
So, how do you try out this new Google tool? Tell you step by step.
1. Install Google Chrome (you can use any other browser, firefox 3.6 and above, IE8 and above)
2. Create a google account if you do not have one.
3. Sign in your Google account.
5. Click on “Join This Experiment”
6. Done. Go Google.com and perform a search. The +1 button should appear just right beside your search results.
7. Last step, go search Vodeblog in Google and press +1 =) Enjoy!!