I’m using a T-moible Sim Card in United state on my HTC HD2 right now and I have no problem to install any updated android app from Android Market. However, when I try to use the Malaysia Maxis Sim Card, things changed. I could not get what I need even though is some very popular applications, like yahoo finance, vevo and many more. This is totally unacceptable ^^ I believe not only myself have this problem, if you have this problem too. Today, I want to tell you how to bypass the android market region restriction, so you can enjoy many more awesome android apps from Android Market.
With Malaysia Maxis Sim Card
With Malaysia Maxis Sim Card After Bypassing Region Restriction
See what are the differences?? Yahoo finance is appeared on the list, you could installed many other cool android apps if you bypass the region restriction. How to do that?
How To Bypass Android Market Region Restriction?
1. Root your android device. (A must to root your device to make it works)
2. Install MarketEnabler (free) from Android Market and follow steps below.
3. After installation, open the app.
4. You will see the first left diagram below, goto setting list (second diagram).
5. Hold and select T-mobile [US], you will see a prompt, select fake this provider now. (third diagram)
6. Go back to your android market and try on the search, You should see what you want now. Enjoy!!!
*Your setting will be defaulted once reboot, to make it works after reboot, get donatekey from MarketEnabler.
MarketEnabler [Web & Mobile]
MarketEnabler Donate Key ($3.18) [Web & Mobile]