January 15th, 2015
I have been using android OS for certain period, frankly speaking I didn’t really set any special ringtone or notification sounds on my HD2 or Nexus S, the most I did was just changed the wallpapers maybe twice per month ^^ I was lessoned by my friend why don’t i use some special or custom ringtone instead of using stock ROM’s ringtone and notifications songs. So, today i have a try to make my own mp3 format ringtone. How to? It is extremely EASY!!!
You may have downloaded tons of mp3 format songs in your android smartphone. However, how to make it become your default ringtone/notification sounds? Follow steps below:
Step By Step
2. You may or may not see any folders in SDMediaAudio , but you can create your own folders, SDMediaAudioNotifications andSDMediaAudioRingtones
3. Copy and dump all your modified favourites ringtones OR notifications ringtones into these 2 folders.
4. Back to your android homepage and goto settings.
5. Goto Settings—>Sound—>Phone Ringtone
6. Select your desire ringtones and enjoy now!!
5. Goto Settings—>Sound—>Notification Ringtone
6. Select your desire notification sound and enjoy now!!