I have been testing Mango for few weeks on my HTC HD2 before it officially release to all the Windows Phone devices like Samsung Omnia 7, HTC HD7. I would say Mango is really delicious with more complete basic daily phone usage requirement. It is recommended now to run Windows Phone OS as your default ROM on your smartphone. Right now, Mango is finally release to all Windows Phone devices. See how to update and the newly released video clips on Mango!!
How To Update Windows Phone 7.5 Mango?
1. Install the Zune software or Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac. You’ll need this software to download the phone update.
2. If your battery level is low, give your phone a quick charge before starting the update.
3. Make some room on your phone for the update. If necessary, remove a few unwanted apps or other large items.
4. Free up space on your computer. We’ll need some room to save a backup of your existing phone software.
5. Make sure your computer has a reliable Internet connection. In some cases, you might need to switch from a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to a wired (Ethernet) connection. Or you might need to adjust your computer’s firewall or proxy settings.
6. Verify that your phone is set to the correct date and time. That’ll help us determine which updates you need.
7. When an update is available, we’ll notify you on your phone. After you see the notification, pick a convenient time to install it. The process can take an hour or more.
8. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable that came with your phone. Follow the instructions that appear in the Zune software or Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac.
In simple, connect your phone to Zune or Windows Phone 7 Connector and check for update. Update should available anytime to your phone. Be ready!!
If you do not have Zune, download here
If you do not have Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac, download here.