I’m sure you know what is WordPress, if you don’t, see here. In brief, Wodpress is one of the most popular blogging platform, which integrated with many useful and powerful plugins. I used wordpress platform for my vodeblog and it has been powered by many handy wordpress plugins which help me to save alot of time to manage my blog and make it more efficient. The most significant part is the SEO which can help you rank better and get more page search from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo.. e.t.c. Here I share you 12 best & must have wordpress plugins for your wordpress blog! Check it after the break.
1. WP Super Cache – produce static html files to make your blog load faster.
2. All In One SEO Pack – automatically optimizes your wordpress blog for search engines
3. Sharebar – Easily share your post to several social networking sites.
4. WP Login Security – Sends an email to the admin if IP is unknown with one-time key.
5. Intense Debate – Comment system which build your reader community and increase your comments.
6. BackWPup – Backup your wordpress blog to many different location.
7. WP Vault – Allows you to upload and store any type of files to server, and link to posts without the need for additional coding.
8. Redirection – Redirect your url to specified url.
10. WP Security Scan – Scans wordpress installation for security vulnerabilities.
11. Contact Form 7 – manage contact form where reader can easily get access with you.
12. Jetpack – Jetpack is a plugin bundle which includes wordpress stat, widget and some sharing tools.
Besides that there are also some alternative plugins in the infographic below. Download and try it!