Easy, i would say easy if you are familiar with the previous version of Windows Phone 7 + Android SD. Right now, time to have a newer Windows Phone 7.5 Mango version with Android SD. There were some additional steps to unlock your SD card before you could make a partition for your Android SD. It is cool to get both awesome OS working on HD2. Let’s see the posts after the break.
3. Download WP7 Update Cab Sender.
4. Download your extra part cab here to divide your SD card partition.
5. Extract WP7 Update Cab Sender, goto “if needed install this tool”, install Setup-UpdateWP-x86 or Setup-UpdateWP-x64.
6. Copy DEV_EXTRAPART_xxG.Cab into “WP7-Update-Cab-Sender” folder.
7. Launch WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat and choose S to send this package to device.
8. Let the HD2 reboot.
9. Goto Phone setting and Rest your HD2.
10. Let HD2 reboot again.
11. Now you should see your SD card partition in Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has become smaller.
12. Goto StorageLock app, unlock your SD card.
13. Remove your SD card from HD2 and put in card reader.
14. You should now see your preferred partition viewable with PC.
15. Next is download any Android SD ROM from xda forum. I use AmericanAndroid CM7 SD ROM.
16. Follow the SD Android ROM installation instruction.
17. Load your SD Android ROM for the very first time.
18. Done, you have now both Android and WP7.5 on your HD2.
Tips & Tricks
1. You can set your boot source to whether WP7.5 or SD Android in Magldr.
2. When you have started WP7.5, you SD Android partition is locked again, You need to unlock the SD card before shutdown WP7.5 and load SD Android ROM.
3. If you need to hard reset your WP7.5, all SD Android partition will be erased.
4. If you dont like it, downgrade WP7.5 back to stock rom here.