It is really headache if you have installed Windows Phone 7.5 Mango in your HD2 with WIndows Phone 7 7004 XBmod Yuki v2 Windows Phone 7.5 ROM at the very first place of the ROM build release. Why do I say so? Because once you have installed WP7.5, you micro SD card will be locked and NOT visible to Windows OS or Mac. It will be fully encrypted and locked with ONLY use of Windows Phone. If you wish to unlock it, you need a Nokia Smartphone to have low level unlock else you wont have your SD card back. To know more how to unlock your SD card and back to android after installation of WP7.5, follow steps below to review your SD card. I believe this all steps below are applicable on any genuine Windows Phone if you wish to get your SD card available for normal storage use.
How To Unlock and Decrypted SD Card After Installation Of Windows Phone 7.5 mango?
I assume you have installed WP7.5 on your HD2, if no see here.
1. Download WP7 Update Cab Sender.
2. Download DEV_STORAGE.cab.
3. Extract WP7 Update Cab Sender, goto “if needed install this tool”, install Setup-UpdateWP-x86 or Setup-UpdateWP-x64.
4. Copy DEV_STORAGE.Cab into “WP7-Update-Cab-Sender” folder.
5. Launch WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat and choose S to send this package to device.
6. Installation started and your phone will reboot.
7. Now, you have installed Dev_storage in your Windows Phone.
8. Slide to application page and find the installed StorageLock.
9. Execute it and click YES to unlock it.
10. Now your SD card is fully unlocked. Take your SD card out from the phone and put into card reader.
11. Download & launch Partition Wizard Home Edition and install at your PC.
12. You see 2 Partitions available in your SD card.
13. Delete both partition and set the partition to primary FAT32 file type.
14. Click apply on your change.
15. You can now use your SD card back to any of the Android ROM.
Next is to show you how to dual boot Windows Phone 7.5 Mango with Android SD ROM!!!