Samsung Galaxy Note is another awesome gadget from Samsung besides Samsung Galaxy S2. Galaxy Note is sold slightly higher price compare to Galaxy S2 due to slightly higher hardware specification. Galaxy Note features 5.3inch Super Amoled display ,faster 1.4GHz dual core processor and 8MP camera. Yes, it is big, a giant smartphone, maybe a small tablet. Celcom started to sell Galaxy Note as low as RM1368 with contract up to 18 months. Selling at RM2299 without any contract. Check the release price after break. It would be perfect if Galaxy Note can be updated to Ice cream sandwich, it is not confirm yet but probably will apply on this giant smartphone.
Celcom Samsung Galaxy Note
There are different plans offered by Celcom with different data plan 1GB [Celcom Broadband mBasic], 3GB[Celcom Broadband mAdvance] and 5GB[Celcom Exec 250]. Which do you prefer? Or DiGi Galaxy Note plan? Wait and see. Compare both soon…. Please take note of T&C below
• 12 & 18 months contract apply
• RM500 penalty will be imposed in the event of early termination
• RM300 upfront payment apply for customers that sign up for 88 & 118 package plan (upfront rebate RM25 x 12)
• RM600 upfront payment apply for customers that sign up for 250 package plan (upfront rebate RM50 x 12)
• Customers with credit card are encouraged to sign-up for auto billing and enjoy 5% discount on monthly bill every month.
• Other Celcom Exec T&C apply
Samsung Galaxy Note Introduction Video
See here for more information of the hardware specification.