Not sure whether you understand the reason behind of jailbreaking, but I’m sure you will have a lot of fun if you successfully jailbreak your phone, no matter is Windows Phone, Android Phone or iPhone. Here showing you the simplest and easiest way to jailbreak your Samsung Focus & Omnia 7. Both Samsung Focus & Omnia 7 are the pioneers in Windows Phone Series and it would be the most popular Windows Phone for future windows phone OS developing. Anyway, let’s see the steps and enjoy the easy jailbreaking on your Windows Phone Samsung Focus & Omnia 7.
What You Need Before Jailbreak
- Samsung mobile USB drivers [download link]
- Microsoft Zune Installed and Synced properly with your phone.
- Samsung Focus / Omnia 7
Step By Step
- Download the MAGLDR installer from here [link at the bottom of the first post]
- Extract the file and open it.
- Put your phone into the download mode by switching it off completely and then press and hold POWER + VOL UP + CAMERA.
- Once you see that exclamation mark in yellow triangle on your phone’ screen, connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Wait for the drivers to initialize, once it is done keep hitting next.
- You’ll be notified by a congratulations message and your phone will reboot automatically.
- Download any rom you want to flash on your device from here.
- Launch MAGLDR by switching off your device. Press and hold POWER + VOL DOWN + CAMERA, a screen will appear asking you to format, just go back using your device’s soft key.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. Let the drivers reinitialize, USB text will become GREEN on your device screen when its ready.
- Installation package is included in Rom file, look for “DFT_WPI_SAM1.exe” and Run it! Keep hitting next and you are done!