Sony Xperia S is another hotcake among all the lately release smartphone. It is beautiful, no doubt. Thanks to Xda developer boykioy to bring Sony Xperia S ROM to my delicious Samsung Nexus S. The UI is identical to Sony Xperia S build. The ROM is cooked with the original beta Xperia ICS ROM, it means you may still see bugs on it. Several updates has been done by boykioy to fix the problem. Most of the stock Sony Xperia S widget are included in this ROM. Let’s check it out how beautiful is your Nexus S with Sony Xperia S ICS ROM. Let’s jump.
Let’s see some beautiful UI pictures before we start flashing the ROM.
How To Flash Sony Xperia S ICS ROM For Samsung Nexus S
1. First of all, download the Sony Xperia S ICS ROM here [200.8MB].
2. Connect your device to PC and copy the zip file into the SDCard.
3. Download Dalvikwiper [Link]
4. Copy dalvik-wiper.zip into the SDCard also.
5. Reboot into Recovery mode.
6. Run Wipe data/factor reset.
7. Run Wipe cache partition.
8. Install zip from sdcard and select dalvicwiper.zip.
9. Install zip from sdcard and select ROM NexusXperia 1.0.2.zip.
10. Wait for reboot once installation complete.
The root is NOT rooted yet. To root the ROM, flash the superuser fix via recovery.
1. Download & Copy the superuser.zip file in sdcard.
2. Reboot into Recovery mode.
3. Install zip from sdcard and select superuser.zip.
4. Reboot and get your devices rooted.