Samsung Galaxy S2 has been updated to ICS more than a month officially. After XWLP 8 firmware release, here is the update of XWLP9 firmware with latest stock ROM for Galaxy S2. This stock ROM can be flash via Odin. Since this is a stock ROM, so the ROM is not rooted and this stock ROM is only available for international version of Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. Please take note & check your Galaxy S2 vrsion before flashing.
- Before flashing, do a NAND backup.
- Install Samsung Kies on your PC.
How To Install XMLP9 ICS Stock ROM For Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Download XWLP9 ICS Firmware from any of the following links – Link 1 (Slow) | Fast Mirror | Torrent Download.
- Download Odin 1.85
- Unzip the ROM zip file to a separate folder in your PC.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot it into download mode. To do this, press the Volume Down + Center button + Power button.
- Open Odin and then connect your phone to the PC.
- The ID:Com section in Odin must turn yellow. If it doesn’t please do not proceed to the next step.
- Click on PDA and select the .md5 file as given in the image below. Also check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time in Odin.
- Click on Start and the firmware will be flashed on your phone.
- To use XWLP9 kernel, flash this via recovery.