Synchronization is easy to have you get what you need, applications, data, notes, tasks, contacts everywhere. This is also the reason to make cloud storage become so popular nowadays. Well, this tutorial doesn’t need you to have any cloud storage. You can synchronize your downloaded favorite applications from iTunes and installed it into your new iPad with cable or WiFi. This is a very simple tutorial and wish that it helps you.
- Download iTunes from Apple homepage | 70MB+
- Install iTunes in your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch to PC/MAC and execute iTunes.
- Click on iTunes Store (left sidebar) & download your apps into your PC/Mac. You should see your downloaded ipad files in C:\Users\XXX\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
- Click on Devices (left sidebar) & you should see a summary page of your devices.
- Goto Apps (top menu bar) instead of Summary.
- Click on Sync Apps & select the only applications you wish to install.
- Once selected your applications, press Apply at the bottom.
- Your downloaded app will be transferred to your devices for installation.
- Installation is complete once synchronization is complete.
Tips & Hints
If you want to auto-sync all the new download apps into your devices, check the automatically sync new apps & apply it.