Well, ICS is coming to Samsung Galaxy Note very soon. If you own a Galaxy Note, probably you are waiting for an official ICS ROM for your superphone but the official ROm is yet to come. However, it is interesting to see what ICS will look like in Galaxy Note. This leaked ROM was brought by Rootzwiki and it looks decent and beautiful. Since this is still a leaked version, many bugs are still exist in the leaked ROM. Definitely you won’t see Premium Suite in this leaked ROM. Touchwiz launcher will crashed on first boot, system will crash when you add a Google Play account. Anyhow, these all are one-time crash and you will still enjoy the ROM afterwards. What are you waiting for? Let’s check it out.
Please take note that this leaked version is ONLY for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note. Do NOT try it with some other version of Galaxy Note.
Step By Step How To Install ICS On Samsung Galaxy Note
1. Download Samsung Odin One Click.
2. Hold Power & Volume Down button to restart Galaxy Note and press Volume Up to proceed.
3. Connect your device to PC via USB.
4. Run Odin One Click to update your device. You should see com3 in yellow color.
5. Select your ICS ROM and press start when you device is detected.
6. The ROM will be flashed to your deveice.
7. The phone will automatically reboot after the ROM flash.
8. Enjoy your ICS on Samsung Galaxy Note.