First of all, this offer is NOT open for everyone. If you are old user of Windows Live or hotmail. You can enjoy the additional free space of 25GB. To be exact, you can remain total of 25GB of your free storage space before Microsoft officially reduce the free space storage. For new users, you only can get total of 7GB free cloud storage from Skydrive in the first registration. In order to get more cloud storage space, you have to pay for it. Check it out the plan after the break.
Remaining Windows Live & Hotmail users, quickly follow steps below to upgrade your account else no one knows whether Microsoft will stop this free upgrade one day.
- First, log in to skydrive account here.
- Goto Manage Storage at the left bottom of your account.
- You should see storage plans below.
- Click on the Free upgrade plan and upgrade your account from 7GB to 25GB.
- Enjoy the free cloud storage.
You may love the desktop application of Windows Skydrive too.