MIUI was finally stepped in and occupied HTC One X. MIUI for HTC One X is now available for download officially from MIUI official website. The MIUI for HTC One X is not packaged with the latest Android 4.0.4 but 4.0.3. Anyway, it doesn’t really affect the ROM very much. The MIUI rom is tested fine and smooth. Let’s check it out steps to install MIUI in HTC One X.
How To Install MIUI On HTC One X?
1. Download official MIUI pack for HTC One X from MIUI Official website. | 295MB
2. Download HTC_One_X_tools.zip. | 164MB
3. Install HTCSync to install USB driver and backup all your important data, apps and setting of HTC One X.
5. Copy the MIUI zip file to SD card.
6. Boot to Bootloader (hold vol down & power during boot)
- 7. Or run “adb reboot bootloader” while connected via USB
- 8. Make sure your One X displays “fastboot usb” at the header of the fastboot screen.
- 9. Extract the boot.img flasher zip you downloaded in step 1 anywhere on your PC.
- 10. Press the power button once, click volume down, highlight recovery & press power (This will take you to recovery)
- 11. Select Wipe data and confirm. This will clean all your applications and settings.
- 12. Select install zip from sdcard, choose the ROM zip and confirm.
- 13. Reboot and now you are with MIUI 4 in HTC One X.