Samsung Galaxy S3 is no doubt one of the best phone in 2012. If you are new to android, you probably need some easy tool to help you to root or install custom rom for your android devices. With the CF-root 6.1 from chainfire release for Galaxy S3 rooting and CWM recovery installation, mskip senior member of Xda forum had introduced Galaxy S3 toolkit which is all in one tool to do multiple hacking tasks. The toolkit includes all developing you needs in just a simple few clicks.
The full features of Samsung Galaxy S3 Toolkit v1.0
- Install drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Backup/Restore your /efs partition
- Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC
- Install BusyBox binary on phone
- Root any public build (different options available)
- Flash Stock Recovery or CWM Recovery
- Flash Insecure Boot Image for adb mode
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your phone
- Push Files from your PC to your phone
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC
- Set Files Permissions on your phone
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
- Dump BugReport to your PC (if installed)
- Help, Information Screen for various tasks
- Reboot Phone options in adb mode
- Change background, text colour in ToolKit
How To Use Galaxy S3 All-In-One Toolkit
1. Download SG3 ToolKit v1.0.exe | 57.93MB
2. Execute the downloaded exe file to install the SG3 ToolKit.
3. Once installation is completed, click close and launch the installed toolkit from your desktop.
4. You should see menu below, pick and run the hacking you need for your SG3.
5. If you got a original SG3, probably you need to run menu 1, 4, & 13 for the basic hacking.