I have installed Windows 8 Release Preview in my PC. It is awesome. Why?? Because it is fast, extremely fast especially boot and shutdown time. Besides that, the hardware seems to work slightly faster comparing to Windows 7 (I got dual boot Windows 7 + Windows 8). In Windows 8, WIndows Media Center become an option to consumer whether you want to buy it but in WIndows 7, it is pre-installed together with Windows 7 OS. In order to experience Windows Media Center in Windows 8, you need enable it. How ? Check it out.
How To Enable Windows Media Center On WIndows 8 Release Preview??
- Go to the charm bar, select Search.
- Type add features in the search box, and then tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
- Tap or click I already have a product key.
- Enter this product key: MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD-KKTF7 and then click Next.
- Select the checkbox to accept the license terms and then click Add features.Your PC will restart and Windows Media Center will now be on your PC and the tile will be pinned to the Start screen.
Personally, I seldom use Windows Media Center to load my media but for those who heavily use it, you must feel interested to know how to enable it. Enjoy!!