I used to have my android screenshots by using mobilego apps with USB cable thru PC and android phone. It was kind of tedious if USB cable is not available. Airdroid, does very much in organizing your media files, messages, contacts, file transfer as well as app installation via PC. In this post, the feature I focus on is the wirelessly screenshot from Airdroid. Airdroid has been downloaded for more than1 million times in Google Play Store because of its incredible handy wifi features. Tutorial below will show you the complete guide to take screenshot wirelessly with Airdroid.
How To Take Screenshot Wirelessly From Android Devices To PC? [For Rooted Phone Only]
2. Activate & execute Airdroid.
3. Make sure your android phone and PC are both connected to the same internet network.
4. Goto your browser [I use google chrome], type in http://web.airdroid.com/. You should see screen below from your browser.
5. Match you passcode from android devices. You can predefine the passcode in Airdroid Settings if you wish.
6. Once your passcode is matched, you will see your browser loads into the Airdroid UI homepage.
7. Click on Screenshot in the browser.
8. Take a snapshot by clicking on the camera button.
9. Choose location to save your screenshots.