Pure Look Custom ROM which built with SG3 firmware is a custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT i9100 model with XWLPG firmware. With the custom ROM being installed in SG2, your SG2 should look same with Galaxy S3 on all the icons and layout framework. It sounds really cool to run SG3 ROM in SG2. Please take note that this custom ROM is only applicable for Galaxy S2 GT i9100 ONLY. Pure Look S3 in Galaxy S2 improved the touch sensitivity…
Core Features of Pure Look S3 Custom ROM Firmware:
- Improved Touch Sensitivity – GPU Acceleration
- WiFi tweak saving battery – Scrolling improved responsiveness
- SONY BRAVIA: Increase the quality of photos and video
- Modified Dalvik VM 180MB heap size
- The user interface rendering with GPU
- Internet connection ottimizzat – Fewer delays in calls
- Sensor Screen Delay off – Memory management improved
- Added Power Panel: Reboot – Download – Hot boot
- MicroSD Card speed 1024KB / s
- Market connections Fix Speed
- Switch-off the camera when the battery charge 0%
- Video / audio profiles 24-20Mbps/192Kbps_44100Hz
- Disabled increased volume for incoming calls
- Removal of the options for reducing noise in call
- Off SMS to MMS – no auto conversion
- 1. Make sure you have the right model of SG2 – i9100 NOT i9100G2.
- 2. Your SG2 should be rooted before installation.
- 3. Enable USB Debugging in your device + more than 50% battery life during installation.
- 4. Backup all your data if needed.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S2 with SG3 Pure Look Custom ROM
1. Download Pure Look SG3 Custom ROM for SG2 . | _purelook S3 v3.1.1 final XWLPG | 330MB2.
2. Connect SG2 to PC and copy the file into your SG2 SDcard.
3. Disconnect SG2.
4. Boot your SG2 into recovery mode by press and hold Volume Up + Home button.
5. In recovery mode, do wipe data/factory reset & wipe cache partition . Goto advance tab and clear the Dalvik Cache as well.
6. Install the ROM by selecting Install zip from sd card , choose zip from sd card then select the pure look custom zip file.
7. Once installation is complete, select reboot system now.
8. You should have SG3 features and look on your SG2 now. Enjoy!!
**Restart your SG3 with battery remove & restart the whole process if you got stuck and failed to upgrade the custom ROM.