August 23rd, 2015
Flashing ROM is easy, getting a good ROM and maintain it is difficult. I have been using NexusMV custom ROM for age as I think it is the best custom ROM for ICS Nexus S. However, checking the ROM update from Xda or from developer is tedious. In order to make sure you have the latest update of your custom ROM, here I introduce you an app to check the custom ROM update of your android device. Anyhow, that are NOT 100 percentage of the custom ROM update can be found here. The application will remind and notify you if your ROM update is available. Besides that, the app will recommend you what other custom ROMs are available for your android device.
Before using GooManager,
1. Make sure you are with custom ROM, stock ROM will not able to see update.
2. Make sure your android device is rooted and pre-installed with CWM Recovery.
By using GooManager
1. You can manual or automatically check and update your android custom ROM.
2. Besides that, you can update the latest Google Apps (Gapps) inside GooManager.
3. Rom and Gapps flashing can be done within GooManager.
Download GooManager for free now in Google Play Store.
Powered by Facebook Comments