As you know, iTunes App Store is region restricted. In fact, you cannot download other countries applications into your iPhone and iPad if you do not belongs to that particular country. For example, Google Earth is not available in Malaysia iTunes App Store. It is only available in US iTunes App Store or maybe some other Europe countries. You probably feel sad once you cannot access and download the latest and fancy app in your country App Store. In this tutorial, I’ll guide you how to access App Store of other countries and how to install them into your lovely iPad and iPhone.
This is a genuine way and you do not need to jailbreak your devices.
Before you start, you need to have 2 Apple account (Apple ID). If you do not have it, read this and get yourself few free Apple ID.
Bear in mind, when you create the Apple Account, remember to use different location to associate to your Apple ID (email address). In our case, create your Apple ID with base in United States. Apple App Store recognized your location by referring to your email address.
Let’s get started.
1. Open iTunes in your PC/Mac.
2. You do not need to sign in your Apple ID. Simply change your iTunes App Store location to our location or countries. How?
3. Drag your iTunes browser to the bottom and you should see the country flag in round shape.
4. Simply click on it and you will be directed to page below.
5. Select the country you wish. I select United States.
7. SIgn in your Apple ID which associated to the US location. [I got one with Malaysia, one with United States]
8. Download the app into your PC/Mac iTunes library. [Should have no problem]
9. Connect your iPad/iPhone to PC.
10. In the application sync section, you should see Google Earth appear in your Sync list.
11. Tick on Google Earth app.
12. Click apply.
13. iTunes will sync and install Google Earth into your iPad/iPhone.
14. Done and now you can enjoy some apps from other countries.