First of all, I wanted to clarify that this is the tutorial to guide you how to synchronize your installed iPad applications into your PC/Mac iTunes library but not the other way round. That is 2 ways of synchronization you can be made with your iPad and PC/Mac iTunes library. By default, if you connect your iPad to PC/Mac, iTunes will be launched and you can do any synchronization you wish. However, when you click the Sync button, the iTunes library applications will be sync into your iPad. Your previous downloaded and installed applications on the iPad itself will be gone.
If you use iPad heavily, purchased and downloaded many apps from iPad App Store. You can synchornize all apps, songs and ebooks inside the iPad into the PC/Mac iTunes library instead of sync from library into iPad. To do it, simply follow procedures below.
1. Connect your iPad to PC/Mac with USB cable.
2. iTunes will be launched automatically in default else open iTunes from PC/Mac.
3. Sign in your iTunes with the same Apple ID in your iPad.
4. In iTunes, goto the menubar, select Store.
5. From the Store dropdown list, select Authorize this computer. Key in the proper Apple ID and password.
6. Once you have authorized the computer, goto menubar, File.
7. From the File dropdown list, select Transfer Purchses from “Your iPad”.
8. All your iPad downloaded apps/ebooks/musics will be snyc into your PC iTunes.
9. Check your iTunes library to see whether all items had been synchronized successfully.
10. You are now done.
Please take note
1. All the big size apps will be transfered to iTunes library.
2. All of them will be stored inside your PC iTunes library. Make sure you have additional spaces for the synchronization.
3, Guides above are based on new iPad 3 and iTune 10.6. It should be working on iPhone and iPod Touch too.