January 15th, 2015
If you are pioneer users of Box, you should have 50GB free cloud storage when you first sign up. You will only get 5GB since Box become more popular until now. Today, you got a chance to win 25GB Free Box cloud storage when you sign up Fetchnotes. Fetchnotes is a platform to easily share your thoughts and communicate to the social. In simple, it is a social network platform but it does keep also your private thoughts as a web note book. You can easily export out your notes in Txt, Csv and Json format to your PC or cloud storage. Fetchnotes are now cooperating with Box on the note exporting and giving 25GB Free cloud storage on Box when you newly signup Both Fetchnotes and Box. You are not eligible to receive 25GB Free Box Cloud Storage with existing Box Storage. Follow steps below and get your own some great freebies tonight.
How To Get 25GB Free Box Cloud Storage When You SignUp Fetchnotes
1. Register yourself to Fetchnotes.
2. Goto Fetchnotes Settings.
3. Inside settings, press the connect to box.
4. You will be directed to Box homepage.
5. Register a new Box account.
6. Check your mail box and verify the confirmation email.
7. Once your Box account was verified, check the Box Storage.
8. Enjoy 25GB Free cloud storage.