March 23rd, 2015
Terminate/kill or close running applications and disabling it are 2 different things. Bear in mind, disabling an application will make it disappear though you restart your android phone. In order to use the disabled application, you have to enable it back. Terminating a running application is only killing it in this moment or when it is inactive and it will be running back when you turn it on or automatically turn on back by itself. In stock Samsung Galaxy S3 ICS ROM, the task manager is built-in feature and it is easily accessible and help you kill the unnecessary running applications.
This is simple tutorial and you just need few steps to kill all or selected applications.
1. Hold your Samsung Galaxy S3 on hand and turn on the screen.
2. Press and hold the home hardware button for more than 2 sec.
3. A list will be prompted out.
4. Sweep to left or right to kill ONLY the selected applications.
7. Select RAM Tab to clear the memory which helps you to clear inactive and background processes.
Enjoy the quick application killing!! Have a great day..