CyanongenMod team has released news few days ago about the release of CyanongenMod 10 Nightly build for some series of android phone. Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the early bird who tasted the CM10 nightly. CM10 nightly build is definitely the most popular ROM build as of its efficiency and its ROM size. CM10 nightly Jelly Bean custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S3 is remain under experiment and there are already 2 experimental build available for download and testing officially from CynanongenMod download website. If you are developer or CyanongenMod lover, you are welcomed to test it and feedback to the CM team for further improvement. Let’s check out the installation guide.
Install CyanongenMod 10 Nightly (CM10) Jelly Bean On Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
All the tools, mods or ROMs mentioned below belong to their respective owners/developers. We are here not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device.
This hack and the guide below are compatible only and only with Galaxy S3, model number i9300. It’s not compatible with other devices. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About phone.
1. Make sure your device has more than 50% of battery level. [How To Enable Battery Percentage Level On Samsung Galaxy S3 Without App Installed]
2. Make sure you PC has the Samsung USB Driver [Download Samsung USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy S3 Via Samsung Kies]
3. Make sure you have enable USB debugging mode on your device. [How To Enable USB Debugging Mode On Android]
4. Back up necessary data [How To Back Up & Restore Contact, Gmail & Google Data On Android Without App Installed]
1. Make sure you have rooted your device and have installed with CWM Recovery. [How to root and install CWM Recovery With CF-Root One Click ]
2. Download Samsung Odin 3 v3.4 and installed in your pc. [Download New Samsung Odin 3 V3.04 For Samsung Galaxy S3]
3. Download ROM zip file from here | 155.1.MB
4. Download Google Apps Package which includes all the Google apps like Google Play Store, Gmail, Maps, etc. gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip | 83.1.MB
5. Connect device to PC and transfer the two zip files you downloaded in step 3 and 4 to your Galaxy S3 internal sdcard.
6. Disconnect device from PC once copying finish.
7. Turn of the device and boot into CWM Recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power
8. Do a full wipe.
9. Do Wipe Data/Factory Reset – Select from the menu and select yes to confirm.
10. Do Wipe Cache Partition – Select from the menu and select yes to confirm.
11. Go to advanced and do Wipe Dalvik Cache — Select from the menu and select yes to confirm.
12. Start flashing ROM. From the main menu in recovery, select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard, and then browse to folder location and select the rom zip file and click Yes to install.
13. Now, flash Google Apps. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard, and then browse to folder location and select the Gapps file and click Yes to install.
14. Go back to recovery’s main menu.
15. Select reboot system now to reboot the.
16. You are done.
[Photo credits to Android Authority]
Powered by Facebook Comments