Firstly, don’t get me wrong. This post is not guiding how to remote control your PC with Galaxy S3 or any android device but versa vise. it use your PC to remote control your android device like Galaxy S3. Why do I care about it? I care it so much because when i was at home, I use my iMac or pc to all the time and I wish to have check all my phone notifications thru desktop machine instead of checking the phone all the time. It helps to save a lot of time to check the cell phones instead. Teamviewer considered this point of inconvenience and had this Teamviewer Quicksupport apart of the full version Teamviewer full control. Let’s check it out how it works.
What is Teamviewer QuickSupport
Remote control your android the easy way from Teamviewer QuickSupport. Remotely control your Samsung mobile device with original Samsung firmware from your computer with the free TeamViewer QuickSupport app! Now you can provide remote technical support to colleagues, friends, and family who need assistance with their Samsung mobile device. The app will help you edit text messages, check email account settings, or troubleshoot other apps all from a computer.
How It Works
2. Install it and execute it.
3. Download Teamviewer QuickSupport on your Samsung device. I use Samsung Galaxy S3.
4. Sign up or log in with your Teamviewer ID in PC or Mac.
5. Key in the the Partner ID from your Samsung device into the Blank Partner ID in PC or Mac.
6. Allow access from PC or Mac.
7. You are able to remote control your Samsung Galaxy S3 from PC or Mac. It is awesome I would say.
My 2 Cents & Short Review
After using for few minutes, i found Pro & Con of using Teamviewer QuickSupport.
1. You can easily manage your android phone to do a phone call, check SMS, send quick text. Do whatever you can just like a phone on your PC.
2. Stable connection. It is stable and control seamlessly between your PC or Mac to your Samsung devices.
3. You can adjust the quality of your remote background to smoothen the control speed if you have lower speed internet connection.
1. Screenshot is not available from Teamviewer full control.
2. You need to click allow all the time to connect your device to PC or Mac. No automatically connect.
3. Android Cellphone screen is always turn on in order to get remote control. You can’t control it with screen being turned off.
I’ll use it for this moment and expect to receive update to improve further in overall performance. It is great app and worth to try.
Please take note
Teamviewer QuickSupport is now only support Samsung devices with original Samsung firmware. Get back to teamviwer team if you feel to use in any other android device. It does not support my Samsung Nexus S, too bad =)