It ain’t difficult to downgrade iOS 6 to iOS 5.1.1 for your lovely iDevices. The reason to go back to iOS 5.1.1 is to enjoy the jailbreak as untethered jailbreak for iOS 6 is not available right now. It may take a month and probably few more months to get the untethered jailbreak on iOS6. I decided to downgrade back to iOS5.1.1 and back to jailbreak. You need to do some preparation before downgrade. Check out the tutorial after the break.
How To Downgrade iOS6 To iOS5.1.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod
1. Download iTunes if you do not have it.
2. Download iOS5.1.1 IPSW for your iDevices. Make sure you have correct version of IPSW.
3. Connect your iDevices to PC/Mac.
4. Turn on iTunes.
5. Once iTunes connected to your iDevices, hold Option[Mac] / Shift[Windows] and press Restore button.
6. Select the IPSW you have downloaded & press Open.
7. Your devices will restore back to iOS 5.1.1.
8. Wait for the device to restart.
9. Follow iOS5.1.1 jailbreak procedure here to jailbreak your iDevices again.
Enjoy iOS5.1.1 Jailbreak..