According to Apple, 15% of Apple users has upgraded their compatible devices to iOS6 which just released on yesterday. If you are one of them, probably you found Google Maps & Youtube apps are missing from the iOS stock apps. Google Youtube is very important application and i think shall not be removed from the stock apps. Anyway, if you wish to get these 2 apps back to your iOS6, it is not perfect but it is possible for temporary. Official Youtube app is available for iPhone iOS6 but not in iPad iOS6 yet. Let’s check out how to get your Youtube & Google Maps back to your iOS6.
1. Firstly, goto your iOS Safari.
2. Type in www.youtube.com and you will be directed to mobile youtube version.
3. Press on the Share button and press add to home screen.
4. Confirm your adding by pressing Add.
5. Repeat same procedures above with maps.google.com.
6. Add the both links to homepage.
You should now have both Youtube and Google Maps on iOS6. They are not official applications from Apple App Store but they are functioning well to fulfill you until the compatible official apps release to public. It should be happening real soon.