April 19th, 2015
It is important to save your SHSH Blobs from your iOS devices. The saved SHSH Blob is important to let you downgrade your devices firmware to older firmware. Stitching your saved SHS blobs to the IPSW is one of the procedure to help you downgrade your iDevices. Due to the release of iOS6 and many users had rushed to upgrade to iOS6 but at the end, they may not satisfy with the performance and choose to downgrade back to iOS5.1.1. Let’ check out how to stitch your saved SHSH blobs back to IPSW with Redsn0w tool.
How To Stitch Saved SHSH Blobs To IPSW With Redsnow
In our case scenario, I would like to downgrade from iOS6 back to iOS5.1.1. I need to prepare items and follow instructions below.
1. Download the IPSW version you wish to install. [In this case, we need iOS5.1.1 IPSW for your iDevices, check out the download link and get the appropriate IPSW for yourself]
3. I assume you have saved your SHSH Blobs before upgrade. [Check this How-To]
5. Connect your iOS devices.
6. Click On Extra button.
9. Select IPSW button.
11. You should see your select IPSW appear besides the IPSW button in Build: iPad3,1_5.1.1_9B206.
12. Select Local button.
13. Select the saved SHSH Blobs and press Open.
14. Wait for the stitching blobs process to complete.
17. Your IPSW is ready for next step to downgrade to iOS5.1.1.
Powered by Facebook Comments