iPhone 5 has its own new features of taking panorama photos. However, taking panorama has been embedded in android OS for some quite some time which is earlier than iOS6 on iPhone 5. I missed it out with my Samsung Galaxy S3. My Galaxy S3 also can take panorama picture which it very interesting indeed. Panorama picture means a combination view from different angle or degree. Basically, the theory behind is combine few different snapshots in a picture. I have make one example, check it out after the break. See the simple tutorial how to take your Panorama photos with Galaxy S3.
How To Take Panorama Photo On Samsung Galaxy S3
1. Firstly, turn on the stock camera applications.
2. Goto Settings (the button in the middle)
3. Choose Panorama.
4. Click on the Snap button.
5. Move around to the view you wish to snap.
6. You will hear the snapping sound if the picture is successfully snapped.
7. Check out the panorama photo you have taken in Gallery.
Enjoy and wish you have a nice try. You can still do it without an iPhone 5 ^^