August 23rd, 2015
Qvod media player is one of the best video player and it supports a lot of media format like 3gp, rmvb, mpeg, avi, wmv on your iOS devices. Personally, I love it very much. However, you may face difficulty installing it into your iOS device as Qvod is not belongs to your local App Store. Qvod media player is an application belongs to China App Store. I had a post shared to you how to install foreign app outside of your local app store. So, we can apply it here. Let’s check out the short tutorial.
How To Install Qvod On iPad & iPhone Without Jailbreak
1. Make sure you have iTunes installed in your PC or Mac.
2. You have to apply Apple ID for your foreign application. In short, if you wish to install China application, apply your Apple ID and select China as your default country. You can apply Apple ID without Credit Card, see post here.
3. I assume you have 2 Apple ID now, one from your original country and one for the foreign country,
4. Sign in to iTunes with foreign Apple ID [China in this case].
5. Authorize This Computer for your foreign Apple ID.
6. Search Qvod in iTunes. Type 快播.
7. You should see the result below, download the app.
8. Now, Qvod Media Player ipa has been downloaded into your PC or Mac.
9. Connect your iOS device to PC/Mac.
10. Click on your connected device.
11. Goto app menu and you should see the Qvod iPa appear on the sync list.
12. Download iTools manager for iOS. Select the version that fix your OS.
13. Execute iTools and make sure it connected to your iDevice.
14. We need to force install the Qvod iPa into your iDevice.
15. Goto iTools -> Press Install
17. Locate your Qvod iPa file. [Mac – /users/username/music/itunes/itunes media/mobile applications | Windows – LibrariesMusiciTunesiTunes MediaMobile Applications
18. Install the iPa file and you are done.
19. Open the installed Qvod on your iPad or iPhone.
20. Log in and activate the Qvod app with the foreign Apple ID.
Enjoy the Qvod player without jailbreak on your iOS device.
Powered by Facebook Comments