March 29th, 2015
Whatsapp is one the best and most popular message texting cross platform application. It works with iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows Phone. Whatsapp is now available for Apple Mac OS. The availability of Whatsapp for Mac is just lately released right after the Bluestacks for Mac being released. Texting become easier on desktop or laptop with Mac. However, you need an mobile number to activate your Whatsapp account for user verification.
How To Install Whatsapp For Mac?
- Firstly, download Bluestacks for Mac.
- Complete installation on Mac.
- Once installation is done, search Whatsapp in the right top corner.
- Press Install for further installation.
- Activate Whatsapp with your mobile phone number.
- You are now done.
- Enjoy Whatsapp on Mac.