March 23rd, 2015
I have a lot of gadgets like iPad, Samsung Galaxy S3, and Sony Xperia Z. I wish to have all of them connect to 3G, 4G or Wifi network all the time when I use them. Broadcasting my 3G network on Sony Xperia Z as a WiFi hotspot is the best and wisest solution. The 3G tethering and portable hotspot feature is default feature on Sony Xperia Z, and also a default function in any device with android Jelly Bean OS. If you have an 4G network on your LTE Sony Xperia Z, then surely you can feel the joy of the speedy broadcasted network on your other devices.
How To Enable Wifi Hotspot Tethering On Sony Xperia Z
- Firstly, goto Settings
- Select Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Enable Portable WiFi Hotspot.
- If you wish to set a password on your hotspot channel, select Portable WiFi hotspot settings.
- Select Configure WiFi hotspot.
- Key in your preferred Network SSIN and Password. Leave the security setting as default WPA2 PSK.
- Your are done. Enjoy and cheers.