July 25th, 2015
USB driver for Sony Xperia Z is important for communication between your Sony Xperia Z and Windows PC. Sony Xperia Z’s USB driver is compiled within the Sony PC Companion. You can download the Sony PC Companion for Mac and Windows both from the official Sony Mobile website. Check out mode info and the installation guide after the break.
Download USB Driver For Sony Xperia Z
- Download Sony PC Companion for Windows or Mac from Sony Mobile website.
- Install Sony PC Companion into your PC.
- Open Sony PC Companion after installation.
- Use USB to MicroUSB cable to connect your Sony Xperia Z to PC. (PC Companion may not show your device is connected)
- USB driver installation should auto start.
- You should see USB driver installation complete.
- You should now see Sony Xperia Z is connected within Sony PC Companion.
Powered by Facebook Comments