Google announces Gmail Category New Tab not along ago. I experienced and used it for just a week ago. What is Gmail Tabs? Basically, Google helps you to sort your emails automatically to different tabs by category. Total 5 categories are now with Gmail, Primary, Social, Promotions, Updates and Forums. Your incoming emails will automatically drop into respective Inbox Tabs. From my point of view, it doesn’t help me a lot and burden me when I need to delete emails. I have to delete them in respective inbox tabs manually. So, i have decided to disable this new feature in my Gmail. How? Check out after the break.
How To Disable Gmail Inbox Tabs
It is simple to remove Inbox tabs feature from Gmail. Just follow step below.
1. Sign in to your web Gmail.
2. You should see Gmail Inbox Tabs are available.
3. Press Setting Button at the top right of Gmail and select Settings.
4. Select Inbox tab.
5. Under inbox tab, you should see Categories.
6. Uncheck all the boxes and press Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
7. Back to your inbox, and now all Google Inbox Tabs are gone.
Powered by Facebook Comments