Official beta f or Android music 3.0 is now available to download but not available in the Android market yet. Thanks to xda developers to contribute the .apk download link. I have installed in my Android HTCHD2, it looks awesome, pretty similar to the previous leaked version. If your phone has already installed Honeycomb music app, you will need to uninstall it in order to try the beta version. Google Music Cloud is still not available yet in this version but it should be released very soon. Feel so excited to look forward Google Music Streaming service. Before that, download and try this later android music 3.0 beta.
HTC, High Tech Company, selling smartphones and its early and fovused embrace of Android helped it grow very fast, his market value is 30 times as what they started at five years ago. Wow, such a huge growth. HTC really need to thanks to Android who brought the very first Android phone, Nexus One to the smartphone market with HTC. Today, HTC’s market cap (the price of its shares multiplied by the number of shares) is $33.9 billion, edging out Nokia’s $32.8 billion and RIM’s $28.5 billion.
Do you have a HTC smartphones? If no, you won’t understand why HTC grow in a such crazy way. HTC smartphones is elegant, comparing to Samsung & Motorola, it has more attractive own UI (user interface) known as HTC Sense and the latest HTC Sense release even has 3D effect, very cool. HTC build is solid and futuristic in design.
In business perspective wise, Goldman Sachs analyst Robert Chen expects HTC to ship 200 million smartphones and 30 million tabletsworldwide each year for the next three to five years. Crazy? Yeah. Chen explains: “This reflects its superior position, which allows [HTC] to benefit from the broadband convergence trend, significant growth potential in emerging markets, as well as its leading product roadmap and branding campaign that continue to increase its preference among global consumers.”
Flashing Android NAND Rom is pretty easy actually. However, if you are newbie, please and please make sure you read more and more posts from blogs or forums to secure yourself from breaking your smartphone. After the tutorial of installing MAGLDR, you will need to flash ROM to use your HD2. Here I share my experience with you on how did I install and flash my very first NAND Android ROM on my HTC HD2. Are you ready to receive excitement from Android?
MAGLDR is a must install bootloader for HTCHD2 if you wanted to flash Android, Windows Phone 7 and ClockworkMod recovery. If you familiar with PC operating system, it is just like selector to let you enable you to select what operating you want to boot. If you are flashing Windows Mobile6.5 ROM, you do not need MAGLDR as you will only need to run the HTC HD2 default bootloader. Thanks to DFT team to create such interesting bootloader for HD2 users and now ROM flashing is very simple and fast.
Why do you need MAGLDR?
There are alot of benefits to install MAGLDR to your HD2. You can easily select which OS you want to boot from the bootloader. You can boot Windows Phone 7 from internal memory of your HD2, boot Android from SD card or NAND (internal Memory). Here we go to have a quick check on the MAGLDR features. There are total 12 features in the latest MAGLDR 1.13 version.
1. Boot WPH
– As what i mention before, this feature is to help you to boot your HD2 into Windows Phone 7 from internal memory if you have installed it in your HD2.
2. Boot AD SD
– This is a cool feature where you can boot your complete Android OS from SD card. This features help you to do a dual-boot Windows Phone 7 and Android or Windows mobile 6.5 and Android. Personally, i tried on dual-boot WM6.5 and Android. Pretty cool. WP7 & Android dual-boot is coming soon.
3. Boot AD NAND
– This is most commonly use feature to me, as I always choose to use NAND Android on my HD2. This helps you to boot into Android OS directly from NAND.
4. USB MassStg
– Another cool feature, you do not need to load into the Android OS to access your SD card, you can use this feature to connect your pc and Sd card to perform copy paste function. Cool huhh..
5. USB flasher
– This is to set your phone to USB flashing mode where you can flash anything into your inernal memory like Android OS, WP7, ClockworkMod recovery, radio setting, theme setting, font setting, anything with flash mode capability. If you are newbie, you may select those direct and straightforward ROM where you can directly flash the ROM from your PC to HD2 without any other step.
6. USB TTY
– Sorry, i have no idea yet on it. It is advance + advance feature, normally we do not use it unless you are advance _ advance users =)
7. AD Hardreset
– Pretty straightforward, reset whatever you have now in HD2 and back to factory android reset.
8. AD recovery
– this is cool feature, it avoid you to break your phone during flashing. ROM flashing thru PC to HD2 is pretty dangerous, because it takes long time (depends on ROM size and the transfer rate), this features help you to install your ROM thru SD card without using the PC. Copy your ROM to SD card, and run ClockworkMod recovery in this feature to install your ROM. Blurr? I’ll share you in next entries on how to use ClockwokMod recovery.
- Tetris game. Get 111111 score to activate hidden features of MAGLDR
– There are quite many services provided by MAGLDR. For example, you can choose your selected first boot options in Services boot source, whether to run Android SD, Android NAND, or WPH from NAND. See here for more complete explanations.
I’m so excited after i change the LCD density of my HD2. And today, I tried to change the system font of it, it is fascinating and it works like charm in my HD2. I have selected my favorite system font “Droid Sans”, which has make me look at my phone non-stop, nearly 24 hours =) Let me show you what i have and how it works. The tutorial below is totally FREE, you do not need to spend single cent.
If you are interested in making ROM flashing for testing purpose or find a best daily use ROM for your HD2, I highly recommend you to try on this cook. It is very nice build to me and it is very smooth and without bugs (Tried for 3 days, so far), this cook is just awesome and stable. You can install different HyperDroid themes and fonts with this HyperDroid ROM. The cook is just so light, about 76MB, installation is fast with CWM recovery. It comes with Gingerbread 2.3.3 build with has all the updated android new features and functions, it was a rooted build too, lots of customization can be made, clean, cool and fun.
Busy busy busy, busy playing with my HTCHD2, so much fun to play with it. This round is the screen resolution. If you use a default LCD setting 240 in a such big screen gadget, it just looks dump and looks not efficient. I search around to get some tool to make my HD2’s screen looks better and elegant. Finally, today I found some interesting stuff to play with, they are all FREE but you need to make some effort to do the change.
Do you enjoy Angry Birds App in your Android smartphones or tablets? If yes, here is another good news for you. Angry Birds Rio is now released and available for download in Android Market. Let’s see what are new features in Angry Birds Rio Trailer.
Great day, I just got my HTC HD2 few days ago. I’m so so excited to get it even though it is not a latest released product but it is still awesome. I have it with a extremely reasonable price from T-mobile, US carrier. I love it so so much with the 4.3 inch giant screen with coming windows mobile 6.5 and HTC sense. Comparing to my Google Nexus S, it has even more beautiful software in it with HTC Sense. I love it with another impressive reason, it could be ported with Windows Phone 7, unofficially. Wow, I would like to try it out with my HTC HD2. It is just awesome.. Come and have joy with me on the HTC HD2 specification tour, You will be impressed with her beauty & it was the only phone could run Windows Mobile 6.5, Android OS & Windows Phone 7!!!
I believe you will not surprise when you see the performance & figures in the infographics below. However, the growth of Facebook and Android was really strong and magnificent especially in these few years. 48% of 18 to 34 years olds check facebook right when they wake up. Are you one of them? Yes, I think so…. =)